Musings and Mutterings, Educational and Otherwise

WATCH THIS SPACE! I've got lots to share; the funnies, and fun stuff for kids and families. Stay tuned!

Monday, April 25, 2005

Is it Monday already??

Yes, I guess it is! Off we go in another week. What are you planning? I'm busy setting up summer tutoring schedules and trying desparately to keep up with my kids. Seems like they're heading in opposite directions more and more. It's the age, I'm sure. Teenagers are constantly on the go.

We're all registered for summer camps, and busy planning Vacation Bible School and summer Scout activities. School will be out before we know it! And that means my oldest dd will graduate, too. The first one to leave the nest. **sigh!** Fifteen years ago I couldn't even imagine this moment, but here it is. I'll have to be careful not to blink, or the other two will disappear, too!

**************
Get them writing (or at least telling a story) with this fun activity: Check the personals section of your newspaper's classified ads. Pick an ad and tell the story of what led up to its being placed and what happened after the ad appeared in the paper. How did the situation end?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home