Musings and Mutterings, Educational and Otherwise

WATCH THIS SPACE! I've got lots to share; the funnies, and fun stuff for kids and families. Stay tuned!

Sunday, April 17, 2005

How Are You Today??

It's Sunday, and I'm off to help with a Girl Scout activity then to a GS leader appreciation outing. It's going to make things a bit tight getting my writing and minimal housework done, so I'm feeling just a smidge stressed today. I hope I can relax and enjoy the girls!

And I hope tomorrow is a better day!

**********************
Play a cool food pyramid game with your preschoolers! Cut out lots of pictures of single foods from magazines (casseroles can be tough to categorize!). Make a giant picture of the food pyramid on a paper or poster board. Pass out the food pictures and challenge the kids to put them onto the pyramid in the correct places. Make things a bit more challenging if you want to by only allowing the correct number of servings in each area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home